- Insert the provided USB drive into the 3G port of the TP-Link
- Plug the provided network cable into the Ethernet port of both your computer and the MiniPwner
- Set a static IP on your computers Ethernet port to 192.168.1.2/24
- Provide power to the MiniPwner by plugging it into a wall outlet or into an open USB port on your computer
- Wait for the MiniPwner to boot (~30 seconds)
- Use an SSH client (such as Putty) to access the MiniPwner at 192.168.1.1 on port 22
- The username is root with a default password of: minipwner
Now that you have access to the MiniPwner, you will want to change the root password. Issue the passwd command and enter your password twice.